The descriptive test of IBPS PO 2017 will be conducted immediately after the objective test of the mains exam. We have shared some important expected essay topics for the descriptive test of IBPS PO Mains in this post. Check out these IBPS PO essay topic of the descriptive exam now and try to write down the essays in your own words on the topics provided to enhance your exam preparation.
Important Expected Essay Topics for IBPS PO Descriptive Exam
Here is a list of some expected essay topics for the IBPS PO descriptive phase, based on the topics asked in bank exams previously as well as trending topics.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST): Scope and Impact in India
- Technological Advancements and their ill-effects
- Effect of Social Media on the day-to-day lives of people
- BREXIT: Cause and Consequences
- A look back at 1 year or Demonetisation or How successful was Demonetisation?
- Pros and Cons of Virtual Currency
- NPA Situation of the Indian Banks
- Payment Banks and their need in the Indian Economy.
- Cashless Economy: Pros and Cons
- Empowerment of Women in the Country.
- Tourism Industry and its economic importance
- Make In India Scheme and its impact on the Indian Economy
- 7th Pay Commission and its effect on Economy
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana and its impact
- Aadhaar Obligation: Need of the hour or a futile measure
You can also go through the tips to prepare for the Descriptive test from the link below:
How to prepare for Descriptive Test of IBPS PO Mains 2017?
Write down an essay on any one of the topics mentioned above and our team will evaluate it and provide you with the feedback at the earliest!
Write your Essay here and get it reviewed by Experts!
Make sure that you attempt the IBPS PO Mains Test series now to score better in this exam!
All the best for your exams,
The SBI PO Descriptive Paper for the
mains is round the corner and all those of you appearing for it must be
wondering what are the expected essay topics in SBI PO Main Exam for the
descriptive paper. Read on to find out.
The SBI PO Descriptive paper needs the shortlisted candidates to write an essay of about
250 – 350 words along with a letter. Both these write-ups need to be completed
in 30 minutes. Now, one of the most important components of scoring well in the
SBI PO Descriptive paper is determined by the content of your essay. In the
second blog post in the series about SBI PO Descriptive Paper we have listed
out expected essay topics in SBI PO Mains, to
give you a little bit of a head start amongst your competitors.
Category of Expected Essay Topics in
SBI PO Mains
Most of the expected essay topics in SBI PO Mains are usually about current affairs and
social issues that have an impact on our society and economy. Therefore it
would be a good idea for you to be updated on current affairs and the latest
happenings, not just in India but across the world. Doing this, will give you
more content for your essay in SBI PO Descriptive paper.
Based on the
pattern of essay topics that have been asked in the SBI PO Descriptive paper in
the past and current affairs, our expert faculty has put together a list of
expected essay topics in SBI PO Mains 2017.
List of Expected Essay Topics in SBI
Here is a
list of expected essay topics in SBI PO Mains 2017-
1. Demonetization and its aftermath
2. Will Swachh Bharat Abhiyan really help clean India?
3. Ambit and Expansion of Aadhaar Card’s Scope in India
4. Effects on H1B Visa on India
of SBI subsidiaries and its aftermath
6. WhatsApp overturn in India
the current education system bridging the gap between Engineers and Skilled Employees?
8. The bane of NPAs in the country
journey in Strengthening Indian Economy
10. The Current Picture of Women Empowerment in India
tuned for some content pointers on the of expected essay topics in SBI PO Mains