Logosynthesis For Gentle Healing
Of Trauma, Stress And Fear Symptoms
Do you like going to your dentist?
If not, then I have something really miraculous for you to make the ‘sitting-in-the-chair-experience’ comfortable.
Last week I had to go to my dentist for a check-up and dental clearance.
When I was sitting in the waiting room I realized that I was tense, predicting that it would hurt and be uncomfortable and that I would feel miserable for the rest of the day and that I do not like going to the dentist and then I thought about my previous experiences with dentists, and the dental struggle my daughter had for years and years, and that I do not like waiting in the waiting room…. And my mind went on and on….
No wonder I got even tenser!
Fortunately I realized what I was doing and was able to stop the useless mind chatter and used Logosynthesis instead.
What is Logosynthesis?
Logosynthesis is a new, remarkably elegant and efficient system for guided change – psychotherapy, coaching, and counselling and a wonderful self help tool. Logosynthesis applies the age-old power of the word as a new, amazing healing tool, a starting point for surprisingly gentle healing of trauma, addiction, fear and stress symptoms.
The founder of Logosynthesis is Willem Lammers. For further information you can go to the Logosynthesis-Article.
The only thing you have to do is to use the following three sentences and let them sink in:
- 'I retrieve all my energy bound up in this memory of this scene and take it back to the right place in my Self.'
- 'I remove all non-me energy relating to this memory of this scene from all of my cells, from all of my body and from all of my personal space and send it back to where it really belongs.'
- 'I retrieve all of my energy bound in all my reactions to this memory of this scene and send it back to the right place in my Self.'
Back to the dentist:
I started using the sentences for my annoyance because I had to wait. After that I was called in, and surprisingly I was able to smile at my dentist, a real smile not the fake one where you think: let’s get done with this!
When I was sitting in his chair, all was well until I had to open my mouth and he started working.
I felt my shoulders going up, tension in my hands, restlessness in my legs.
So I used the three sentences of Logosynthesis in my mind again for each tension or discomfort in my body.
- ‘I retrieve all my energy bound up in the tension in my shoulders and take it back to the right place in my Self.'
- 'I remove all non-me energy relating to the tension in my shoulders from all of my cells, from all of my body and from all of my personal space and send it back to where it really belongs.'
- 'I retrieve all of my energy bound in all my reactions to the tension in my shoulders and send it back to the right place in my Self.’
Amazingly it hardly hurt when he was doing the dental clearance and I was able to relax more and more.
Everything is energy and we are all connected, so not only was I relaxed, it also had an effect on my dentist. (Imagine being a dentist and having to treat tense people all day long.) When he had finished he said that he was very pleased with the maintenance of my teeth and that I should not hesitate to call him when I have the slightest worry. He would love to help. And I felt he really meant it.
We smiled at each other and I left and had no, really no discomfort at all that day, which I usually have after the dental clearance.
Isn’t this amazing?
If you like this health tip and want to stay in contact and get a healthy dose of energy from time to time, please subscribe to my newsletter:
back to health tips
Logosynthesis Quick Reference
The Starting Point
We are more than body and mind, we’re Essence, a Higher Self.
The Four Principles:
- Suffering is primarily the result of unawareness of our Essence and of our creative tasks.
- Dissociated parts and introjects prevent our being fully aware of and living through our core self.
- Dissociated parts and introjects are rigid energy structures existing in 3-dimensional space, rather than abstract cognitive parts of mind.
- The power of the word itself dissolves these frozen structures and allows the energy they were holding captive to be reclaimed by our real Self.
First, create a supporting environment for learning and change. Then identify a concrete symptom to work on, as an answer to meta-question A:
HOW does your client suffer?
- Find the level of distress (SUD scale) for the symptom, on a scale from 0 to 10.
- Identify the trigger of that symptom, as an answer to meta-question B:
FROM WHAT does your client suffer?
Create the Logosynthesis sentences, according to the answers to the FROM WHAT question:
- I retrieve all my energy bound up in (the FROM WHAT) X and take it back to the right place in my Self.
- I remove all non-me energy related to (the FROM WHAT) X from all of my cells, all of my body and my personal space and send it back to its origin.
- I retrieve all my energy bound up in all my reactions to (the FROM WHAT) X and take it back to the right place in my Self.
Then go through the procedure:
- Let the client say sentence 1
- Allow the sentence to work until you notice a change.
- Let the client say sentence 2.
- Allow the sentence to work until you notice a change.
- Ask again: HOW and FROM WHAT does the client suffer? Find differences in the answers.
- Repeat the procedure for the new answers, as long as the client needs.
- Integrate the change – GO!
- It’s not necessary to mix Logosynthesis with other techniques. Once you decide to apply the system for an issue, stay with it and give it time to work.
- The Logosynthesis process follows small steps: salami slices, onion peels, an artichoque, an eternal ladder.
- Find clear answers to the HOW and FROM WHAT questions, before and after saying the sentences, allow the client to recognise even very small steps.
- Answers to question 1 can help to diagnose the type and the level of distress, with the possibility to notice changes later in the process. Answers to question 2 describe triggering energy constructs in space.
- As a guide, you don’t need to do anything once you’ve identified the issue and given the sentences. Sit on your hands, wait and see. After saying a sentence, “No change” doesn’t exist, but the steps in the healing process are sometimes small.
- A diary as part of the treatment contract can support the perception of change in the long run.
© 2013, the Institute for Logosynthesis®, Bahnhofstrasse 38, 7310 Bad Ragaz, Switzerland. The use and free distribution of this paper in its present form in print or as a .pdf file is permitted. Please quote this text under the reference: http://www.logosynthese.de/logosynthesis-quick-reference. This URL will always contain the most recent version. For information on presentations and seminars of the materials described in this article please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.