Welcome to Spring 2017
On behalf of “Virtual University of Pakistan” we warmly welcome to all of you enrolled in the course “ECONOMICS ECO401”. This is always an exciting and inspirational time as we welcome new students to our departments and university. We hope that you will enjoy by learning concepts of Economics, and find it useful in implementing its knowledge for the understanding of all kind of economic issues.
- This subject demands your full concentration in each lecture. We recommend that if you properly listen to all lectures, read text books & handouts, consult the reference books and go through newspaper regularly then not only you can fulfill the objectives of this course but you can generate good inferences as well. We are always here to help you in this regard.
- In this course your knowledge will be tested through quizzes, graded discussion boards (GDB), Assignments, mid-term and final term examinations. All the testing instruments will not only test your knowledge but also provide you the opportunity to face the challenges in the practical life ahead. You can only benefit from the test instruments if you attempt them by using your own skills.
- You are advised to regularly read news-paper and watch intellectuals and experts’ discussions on TV for remaining alert, and understanding of recent burning issues of industry and economy.
- Toexcel in the courseand have better grades, you are supposed to be self-responsible and regular in your studies. Furthermore, you are advised to:
Ø Do follow the lecture schedule strictly and remain updated with it.
Ø Keep visiting VULMS regularly. It will provide you the complete guidance throughout the semester regarding various activities i.e. assignments, quizzes, GDBs etc.
Ø Do explore VULMS to get advantage of all the available resources i.e. FAQs, glossary and additional reading material.
Ø Do not hesitate to use “Moderated Discussion Board (MDB)” to post your lecture related queries. Do not post messages/comments on this interface.
Ø Attempt the quizzes and assignments with in stipulated time.
In this course your knowledge will be tested through quizzes, graded discussion boards (GDB), Assignments, mid-term and final term examinations. All these activities will not only assess your knowledge regarding contents of the course but also provide you the opportunity to interact with your peer group. You can only benefit from semester activities if you attempt them by using your own skills.
For other queries, comments and discussions send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be proactive and work hard. We are always here to guide you and mentor you in all type of issues in which you required guidance.
"Wishing You Best of Luck for the Semester"
ENG301 Assignment No 3 Fall 2017Dear Students, Here you can read or Download ENG301 - Business CommunicationAssignment No 3 Solution and Discussion of Semester Fall 2017. Assignment Due Date is 02 February, 2018. Total Marks are 20. Lectures covered in this Assignment are from Lecture No 23 to Lecture No 37. ENG301 Assignment Solution File has been added. We are here to facilitate your learning and we do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
|ENG301 Assignment No 2 Solution and discussion Fall 2017|
ENG301 Assignment Instructions:
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 1:As the Sales Director of Sapphire & Co., write a circular letter to introduce your new Allama Iqbal Town branch to your customers.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 2:Match the special terms for meetings in column A with their definitions in column B and write the correct definitions in column C.
Special terms for Meetings and Committee :
|ENG301 Assignment Question No 2 - Special terms for Meetings and Committee|
ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017You can see the Sample Preview of ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) below. Click on Download Button to Download Solution File in Your PC. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates.
ENG301 Assignment Solution Sample Preview
|ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017 Sample Preview|