(Adapted from the California Board of Registered Nursing Nurse Practitioner Furnishing Number Application.)
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
1. Use data obtained from the health assessment of the patient to identify an appropriate therapeutic regimen, including drugs and/or devices
2. Use knowledge of pharmacokinetics when developing a therapeutic regimen that maximizes the therapeutic effectiveness while minimizing adverse reactions.
3. Use knowledge of pharmacodynamics to observe the effects of drugs and/or devices on a patient, predict the patient’s response, and understand the effects of the drugs and/or devices.
4. Evaluate the response and compliance of the patient to the drugs and/or devices and implement appropriate action.
5. Provide appropriate patient education regarding prescribed/furnished drugs and/or devices.
6. Prescribe/furnish drugs and/or devices pursuant to standardized procedures and in conformance with applicable laws, codes and/or regulations, including knowledge of Pharmacy rules and regulations, Health & Safety Codes and the Federal Register.
7. Examine appropriate guidelines for the pharmacological management of selected health care syndromes/diseases commonly encountered with awareness of patient’s nutrition, culture, ethnicity and socioeconomic status.
8. Use knowledge and awareness of the role of herbal and natural remedies while treating disease states.
Easily renew your real estate license with the FREE 45 hour online license renewal package from C.A.R.
Build and drive success for your real estate business with the training you need for continuous improvement
Designations / Certifications
Distinguish yourself by learning how to build a business that specializes in niche markets to nearly double your earning potential in various real estate sectors
Browse our class schedule to find when and where to take real estate courses.
Get the description you need to learn more about our many courses offered. To find courses by career path, please visit our Career Path page.
NMLS/MLO CE Courses
Complete your eight-hour NMLS license renewal requirement through our NMLS-approved provider, OnlineEd
C.A.R. Women's Initiative
WomanUP! creates a community where mentors and leaders can communicate, collaborate, advocate for, and support one another.
For Your Clients
A one-stop shop for tools and and resources to educate consumers about the intricacies of buying and selling a home and how a REALTOR® can help.ClientDIRECT®
Speeches & Presentations
From outreaches to webinars, the Research and Economics team is sharing their insight on the market and the economy.
From webinars to videos and podcasts to blogs, C.A.R. keeps you in the know.
C.A.R. publishes eight magazine issues and various newsletters throughout the year.
Webinars focusing on the critical issues that impact REALTORS®, their clients, and the real estate industry.